Friday, July 17, 2009

Helpful Storage Tips

Help tips

Did you know that you could save time and money with Modular Mates for your storage needs? I love my Modular Mates, it keeps my food dry, keeps humidity and bugs out of my food. My chips and crackers last longer in these storage containers then in there original packages. I also love the spice containers. Did you know that the spice containers that you get from the store only keep the spices fresh for 6 months, but with our spice container you can multiply that by 7? So that is 3-4 years that your spices will stay fresh. Talk about savings!!
Please feel free to ask me any questions about different tips and I will answer. Also feel free to give me tips that you have.

Thank you,
Penny Scott

2 comments:

Angelj052@gmail.com said...

Great tips! Stopped in fro Live Laugh and love to say hello!

Serendipity Collections said...

Great tips! I LOVE tupperware! Thanks, Penny!

Your friend from Read My Blog,
Jana